A qualified asbestos testing service in Toronto can help determine whether or not this toxic substance is affecting your indoor air quality.
The excellent heat and electrical insulation, as well as fire retardant capabilities of asbestos led to its use in many North American industries including automotive, building and construction. It was later determined that prolonged exposure to asbestos fibres can cause serious illnesses like lung cancer, Mesothelioma and Asbestosis.
If you suspect that asbestos is making you or family members sick, consult a doctor first; then schedule an asbestos inspection by a trained inspector to determine the severity of your problem.
Why do you need professional asbestos testing in Toronto?
- Asbestos has been classified as a known human carcinogen (a substance that causes cancer) by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, the EPA, and the International Agency for Research on Cancer.
- If products containing asbestos are disturbed the tiny fibres (of asbestos) released into the air may be breathed in.
- Consequently they can get trapped in the lungs and remain there for a long time.
- This can cause individuals who have inhaled these fibres over prolonged periods to get very sick.
- Trying to do it your self involves exposing yourself to the risk of respiratory and other illnesses.
- Once you know where and how much there is you can take the necessary steps to remove asbestos from your home or workplace.
Choose Templar for Asbestos Testing
Templar Environmental Services/Asbestos Analysis & Removal Services offers qualified and trained inspectors for asbestos testing in Toronto. Asbestos analysis is the most important step in the removal process. It identifies the presence and severity of the problem which is crucial to determining the remediation measures.
Asbestos can be found in a number of places in your home or office including hot water pipe insulation, roofing and siding shingles, wall and attic insulation, vinyl floor tiles, etc. Improper or inexperienced handling can worsen the problem.
- Templar only sends qualified inspectors to do the job—your safety and that of our staff is a priority
- We employ a variety of proven asbestos testing methods including indoor air sampling and analysis, and materials sampling
- Although not easy to identify, we have the experience and resources to find the source of airborne fibres and confirm it with independent laboratory analysis.
Removal may not always your best option, especially if the asbestos is not a source of airborne fibres. The experts at Templar Environmental Services will determinethe right way to minimize or eliminate asbestos exposure and its related health risks.
Asbestos removal begins with proper testing. Let Templar effectively test and eliminate the asbestos in your home or business.