Professional asbestos analysis and removal is the safest way to determine if you have a problem and the only way to deal with it effectively. Don’t take chances with your health by attempting to remove it yourself or hiring an inexperienced service. You run a high risk of increasing the area of contamination and exposure.
How is the cost of asbestos analysis and removal determined?
- Property size: Pricing is likely to vary based on the size of your property. Similarly, the cost of the asbestos removal will be based on the scope of your work.
- Number of samples: Asbestos testing involves collecting air and material samples. The cost is based on the number of samples that are required. It is important to understand that the inspectors are focused on your health and safety, and getting the job done properly. The number of samples are collected based on their knowledge and experience.
- Air quality testing: When asbestos fibres are present in the air they can be breathed in by you and remain in your lungs for a very long time. This can cause serious illnesses like Asbestosis, Mesothelioma, Asbestos Pleural Disease and lung cancer, to name a few. Air quality samples help determine if the airborne levels are normal or elevated. This is a crucial step in the asbestos analysis and removal process whether it is Toronto or anywhere else.
While the benefits of a professional asbestos analysis and removal service far outweigh the costs. Here are some important points to think of when scheduling inspection and/or removal. Always examine the credentials of the company carefully.
- A licensed asbestos analysis and removal company in Toronto has certified inspectors, the latest tools and follows approved safety standards.
- Ask for a couple of estimates to get an idea of how much it is going to cost you. A price that is too low can mean inexperienced or sub-standard work.
Templar Environmental Services/Asbestos Analysis & Removal Services has a team of certified IAC2 indoor air consultants trained in asbestos analysis and removal. Our qualified inspectors use a variety of techniques to complete your inspection and analysis. We will determine if you have an asbestos problem and the best way to remove it.