A mould inspection and analysis by certified professionals is the only way to determine whether you have a problem. The mould test pin points the exact location (often in hidden areas), type and extent which form the basis of an effective mould removal plan.
What Is The Average Cost Of A Mould Inspection?
The cost of your mould inspection depends on a number of factors such as:
- The property size
- Number of samples
- Air quality testing
Here is what a typical mould inspection process might involve:
- A visual inspection of the property: this includes areas of concern and general areas that typically have mould growth.
- Air quality sample: to determine if the airborne levels are normal (all homes have a certain degree of mould) or have elevated levels.
- Cavity sample: collected from within walls with visual damage or high moisture content
- Surface samples: can be taken of any visual discoloration or growth that is observed. These will identify the type/species of mould.
- After samples have been collected, they are then sent to a third party laboratory for analysis. The mould inspection report details what samples were taken, what exact species and concentrations were found, and what the next steps would be. All samples collected are accompanied by a photo for identification purposes.
Templar Environmental Services/Asbestos Analysis & Removal Services has more than 10 years of experience withmould inspection, analysis and removal inresidential and commercial buildings.We are certified in mould analysis and removal by the I.I.C.R.C.) which means we have the expertise to help you effectively eliminate it.